Asset Maintenance Overview
Basetec Asset Maintenance provides refurbishment and maintenance services to all sectors.
At Basetec Services, we believe in standing by our clients – not just to the completion of their project, but for the life of their asset. Our Asset Maintenance division ensures that our clients receive the maintenance and support needed to safeguard the longevity of their assets and systems.
Asset Maintenance Capabilities
- Composite Asset Condition Assessment
- Maintenance Programs and Evaluations
- Pipeline Repairs and Refurbishment
- Onsite Blasting, Protective Coatings and Linings
- Concrete Treatments and Remediation
- Steel, Concrete and FRP Corrosion Treatment and Removal
- Onsite Containment Systems
- Unplanned Shutdowns and Emergency Response
- Service Packages
- Epoxy Flooring
- FRP Linings
- Long-Term Plant Service Contracts
- Online High Pressure Pipeline Repair Systems
- ISO 14692 Piping Installations
Basetec was engaged by Monadelphous to complete the supply and install of piping for the Nyrstar Port Pirie Transformation Project.
Basetec delivered a Novafast 1000 acid resistant floor rebuild and lining, during a time-critical shut down operation for Michell Wool, Australia’s largest wool buyer and processor.
Due to the need for more stringent regulations to care for our environment, Electranet engaged Basetec services to upgrade their substation transformer bunds across South Australia.
Basetec Services were engaged by BHP as part of the SCM17 Shutdown Project to provide a turnkey solution to all FRP requirements on site.